PERX™ allows you to generate and prepare various analytical reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and on an annual basis based on your preference. These could be obtained on demand or periodically. Reports generated can be downloaded and exported to Microsoft excel or PDF
These reports would help you keep track of the different operations of the various users of the application. These include; your staff, customers and partners. These reports are based on the following;
- Company Reports – These reports are based on various activities carried out at the branches such as transactions, enrolments, campaigns, surveys. These reports can also be used for audit tracking purposes
- Member Reports – This feature captures all the details of each member activities, such as transaction frequency, spending habits and special days and occasions. This reports would also assist you in tracking points expiry and forfeiture dates
- POS Inventory Report – This report will enable you keep track of all stock inventory and stock movement
- Call Centre Report – You will have access to all queries responded to and their current status on the system
- AUTOMATED REPORTS – PERX™ is enabled to send out reports on demand or periodically via emails. These reports can either be sent daily, weekly or monthly to a primary recipient (anyone who is authorized to have access to any information generated) or you could decide to include (as a blind copy) any other member of staff who needs to have a knowledge of any report generated and sent. You will be able to decide who views the reports and the type of information which will be viewed.